Friday, January 28, 2011

A Walk with Nature (rubio3)

My definition of leisure consists of an activity where one is actively involved, an activity that is fun to do, it is an activity where one is able to form memories and most importantly an activity that is enjoyed more if done with friends and loved ones. This image represents the leisure activity that I love engaging in. I enjoy having long walks and engaging as much as possible with nature itself, accompanied by my boyfriend as well with my closest relatives. This image represents long walks through a path of nature where not only am I able to relieve stress but also an activity that helps form a stronger bonds with my loved ones. To me this image represents a way to form unforgettable memories and a pleasurable way to enjoy nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment