Monday, January 31, 2011

Assignment 1: Leisure Definition (georgop1)

.

This is a picture of St. Stephen’s Green in Dublin, Ireland. This picture represents my definition of leisure through its expression of the beauty of the natural environment and all that was entailed in my experience this past winter break on my visit. The simple joy of walking around the city and learning new and exciting things from my visit involved several activities that exemplify my idea of leisure. I think leisure involves a sort of playfulness through the discovery of what is around us. In addition to visiting the park, I was also able to visit the Guinness Factory, Saint Patrick’s Cathedral, Trinity College, and The Temple Bar scene of downtown Dublin. These were all activities that helped me learn more about the city and the culture while having a great
time.

No comments:

Post a Comment