Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Assignment 1 Leisure-Definition (nmaschh2)

Leisure to me is spending time away from all the hustle and work of life and being with friends and family that make you happy. Leisure is like waking up and finding out that we have a snow day and being happy about all the relaxation I will have for that day. This is what leisure means to me, lazy relaxation. It's sad to think that as I grow older and wiser I work harder and longer and this leisure time always seems to be slipping away or at least getting shorter. I'm lucky because my parents can afford a lake house and I like to spend my leisure activities sitting by the pool relaxing in the suns rays drinking ice cold tea during my summer months. I will never take my leisure time for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment